- 47,000 seating capacity
- 76 suites
- 452 wheelchair and 452 companion seats
- Surface: Natural turf
- Left foul line: 331'
- Left power alley: 378'
- Center field: 405'
- Right power alley: 381'
- Right foul line: 326'
- Elevation: 5' below street level
- Covers but does not enclose the ballpark, thus preserving an open-air environment and views
- Spans nearly 9 acres in three movable panels, which stack east of the ballpark over the railroad tracks when the roof is open
- Panels glide on 128 steel wheels powered by 96 ten horsepower electric motors
- Open or close time: average or 10-20 minutes (depending on wind and other weather conditions)
- Ball Hitting Roof Trusses during play: A batted ball hitting a roof truss in fair territory shall be judged fair or foul in relation to where it lands or is touched by a fielder
- Parking Garage for 2,100 cars
- Seats angled toward the field of play for better sight lines
- Wide concourses with full views of the field
- Family picnic and kids play area
- Dozens of convenient concession stands offering a changing variety of regional and international food
- Views of Elliott Bay, the Olympic Mountains and the downtown Seattle skyline can be enjoyed throughout the ballpark.
- Public art budget of $1.31 million commissioned 9 public art works integrated into the design of the ballpark and parking garage.
Amenities for disabled fans
- Wheelchair seating for 452 with an additional 452 companion seats
- Electrical outlets for recharging battery operated wheelchairs
- FM assisted listening system
- Graphics including Braille that meet ADA standards
- Accessible concession stands and ticket booths
- Emergency notification systems for sight and hearing impaired